We Need Your Facilities Feedback
Our neighborhood Duarte Unified public schools are the foundation of a healthy, thriving community. The vision of our District is 21st century schools producing 21st century students. We continue to meet this vision every day with the exceptional programs we offer. Facilities planning is a priority because all of our students deserve safe, up to date spaces to learn. We have made progress, but most of our schools were built more than 60 years ago. Repairs and upgrades are needed to properly prepare our students for college, careers, and life. As we continue to plan for improved school facilities to support excellent teaching and learning, I want to know what you think. Please view our goals below and click here for more information. To provide your feedback, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (626) 599-5037.
- PREPARE students for 21st century success.
- REPAIR & UPGRADE our aging schools: complete basic health/safety improvements; repair deteriorating plumbing, restrooms, leaky roofs, and drinking fountains; replace outdated electrical
- IMPROVE student access to science labs, classrooms, classroom technology, and outdoor education spaces and shade structures.
- IMPROVE safety and security such as emergency communication systems, cameras, door locks, and fire alarm systems.
- UPGRADE vocational and career technical education (CTE) classrooms to prepare students for career success in a competitive economy.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely, Gordon Amerson, Ed.D.
Superintendent, Duarte Unified