Our Vision, Mission & Beliefs
- 21st Century Schools Producing 21st Century Students
- To provide the knowledge, skills and inspiration for each student to be successful in college, career and life.
- We believe we are a community of learners.
- We believe learning occurs in a culture of caring and respect.
- We believe all students are motivated to learn when they are engaged in meaningful work that connects to their lives.
- We believe expectations do influence performances and outcomes.
- We believe learning increases when there are high expectations for performance and conduct.
- We believe we have the responsibility to find solutions that enable all students to learn.