iboss certificate download
Installing iBoss Certificate
(Meant for out of district computers that need to connect to our network)
- DUSD Bring Your Own devices
- 2018 VV HotSpot students
Download iBoss certificate from District Website
Pushing Root Certificate to clients:
The certificate must be installed as a Trusted Root Certification Authority.
It is important to note that Firefox and Chrome\IE share two different certificate stores.
To install the certificate on a single (Windows) machine:
- Double click on the certificate in your downloads folder.
- Click Install Certificate.
- Set the Store Location to be Local Machine.
- Click Place Certificate in the Following Store and select Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
This will install the certificate into the Chrome\IE cert store.
To install into Firefox:
- Navigate to Options->Advanced->Certificates->View Certificates->Authorities
- Click Import.
- Browse to your certificate.
After performing these steps on any browser be sure to clear the cache and completely close the browser.