Data Confirmation Directions
Dear Duarte Unified Parents/Guardians,
In preparation for the new school year, we ask that you finalize the registration process for your child by completing data confirmation through our online student information system, Aeries. Between now and Monday, August 3, please log into the Aeries Portal account for your child to confirm and update the information that is currently in the system. This step is especially important this year to ensure our staff has the correct contact information to correspond with all of our families. Please note, school site personnel must verify a student’s change of address, and proof of residence is required for verification. McKinney Vento students please contact school regarding immediate enrollment.
Prior to completing data confirmation, please visit https://aeries.duarteusd.org/ and follow these steps:
- Enter the email address that was used to register your child for the new school year. If you do not remember the email address that was used, please contact your child’s school.
- Enter the appropriate password associated with the account. If you have not already changed/updated your password as instructed, please do so now to maintain security standards. If you do not remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link and follow the directions to create a new password.
Please keep in mind the following important considerations regarding interdistrict permits:
- If your child is attending school in the Duarte Unified School District (DUSD) through an interdistrict permit and still resides in the district of residence that issued the permit, you do not need to reapply for a permit. However, permits may be revoked by DUSD if your child does not maintain satisfactory grades, attendance, or behavior.
- If your child is attending a school in DUSD through an interdistrict permit, but the school district that issued the permit is no longer your child’s district of residence, you must apply for a permit with the new district of residence and with DUSD.
- If your child is currently a DUSD student but has moved or will move outside of the DUSD attendance boundaries, please make sure that you apply for an interdistrict permit with the new district of residence and with the DUSD.
Because our district and school offices remain closed due to COVID-19, if you have questions regarding data confirmation or need to submit proof of residence, please contact our schools by using the email address or phone number listed below.
Beardslee Dual Language Academy
Maxwell Academy – An IB World School
Royal Oaks STEAM Academy
Valley View Academy of Technology and Creative Learning
M.I.T. High School
Duarte High School
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
Director of Student Services