LCAP Stakeholder Survey
DUSD requests input of our parents, staff, students, and community members to update our Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP). The LCAP is a three-year plan that describes how our schools support the success of all students. This plan is required by the State of California to direct resources through the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF). The full text of our current plan is available for review on our district's website here. Duarte Unified’s LCAP addresses seven priority areas:
- Quality Workforce
- Diverse Educational Options
- Achievement Gap
- Community Partnerships
- 21st Century Facilities
- Rigorous Instructional Program
- Transparency and Communication
We annually update the plan based on how our students are doing. We ask for feedback from parents, teachers, staff, and students on what is going well and where we need to improve in order to best support all students. This information will assist to inform the development of the plan that will be brought to the Board of Education in June 2022. To gather feedback, we use an online tool called Thoughtexchange. All of our voices matter, so your participation is crucial and valued.
Click on this link to participate: https://tejoin.com/scroll/220749397
You'll be asked to respond to the following question:
As we continue to address our LCAP goals, what are some things you think our schools are doing well and what are some things we can focus on in order to improve?
Your thoughts and ratings will be kept confidential. You can come back as often as you’d like to share more ideas or rate new ideas. The ratings will help us understand the most important areas to focus on for the 2022-23 school year.
This exchange will be open until March 26, 2022.
Here are some quick tips to get you going:
- Come into the exchange to share your thoughts. Remember to say why each thought is important.
- Consider and rate the thoughts of others using stars (rating 30 thoughts is ideal).
- Thoughtexchange keeps confidential who shared each thought and rating.
- When enough participants have shared and rated thoughts, you will be able to explore and discover the results.
- You can participate in English or Spanish by selecting your language preference.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Nadia Hillman, Assistant Superintendent Educational Services, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 626-599-5011.