UPCOMING MAXWELL ACADEMY IMPORTANT DATES
- OPEN NOW = TK and Kinder Registration (online)
- April 24th-May 10th = CAASPP Testing for Grades 3-8
- May 5th=BMX Assembly for those with 100 CARE Tickets
- May 8th-12th=Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 17th @ 6:30pm=Grade 5 Exhibition
- May 22nd=End of Year Awards Assembly Grades 1-8
- May 24th-26th=Early Release Days
- May 25th @ 9:00am=Grade 5 Bridging Ceremony
- May 25th @ 11:00am= Kindergarten Celebration and Picnic
- May 26th=LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Maxwell Academy Awarded the Bronze Medal for PBIS Implementation
We are pleased to announce that the California PBIS Coalition has recognized Maxwell Academy for successful PBIS implementation at the BRONZE level. Our school is a recipient within the California PBIS Coalition’s System of Recognition, reflecting excellence in the measurement of fidelity as well as our efforts in implementing the core features of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports. We sincerely appreciate the hard work done by our PBIS Team and entire learning community to achieve this level of recognition. Thank you for your ongoing commitment to implement PBIS with the fidelity needed to create the conditions to maximize the academic and social behavioral outcomes for ALL of our students. Congratulations Mountain Lions and let's continue to CARE and grow to even higher levels this year!