- Duarte Unified School District
- Superintendent's Messages
Week of March 31, 2019
Please read the information below about the events and activities taking place in our district this week:
- I hope you had a wonderful Spring Break! School resumes tomorrow, Monday, April 1, and I look forward to welcoming back all of our students and staff.
- Enrollment meetings for parents of students accepted into the joint DUSD/CSArts 7/8 Grade Program for the 2019-20 school year will be held on April 1, 2 and 3 starting at 6:00 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center. Parents were asked to sign-up to attend one of these evenings. Questions, email email@example.com.
- Current and prospective families are invited to attend Open House at Maxwell Academy-Our IB World School on Wednesday, April 3, from 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- The DUSD Junior Olympics Track & Field Meet will take place this Saturday, April 6, at Falcon Field from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Come out and cheer for our student athletes from all of our Academies.
- Please also save the date for the return of the Beardslee Academy Pop Up Farmers Market on Monday, April 8, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Parents of children who will enter Preschool, TK, Kinder or are new to our district entering any grade level next year, and are interested in joining our DUSD family for 2019-20, are encouraged to enroll now online at register.duarteusd.org. Tour our schools and find more information by visiting the website www.come2duarteusd.com.
- Considering summer options for your children? DUSD offers a free STEAM summer school program for Grades K-12 with a variety of enrichment & academic classes open to all children that runs July 1-29. Registration information will be posted April 12 on the district website.
For more about all of the activities taking place within our schools and district this month, please visit our website and subscribe to receive our weekly e-newsletter. You can also find Duarte USD on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.