- Duarte Unified School District
- Superintendent's Messages
Week of April 28, 2019
Please read the information below about the events and activities taking place in our district this week:
- Good luck to all students who will be participating in the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) testing this month. We are confident you will do your best and achieve positive results. Learn more about CAASPP here.
- Wednesday, May 1, is College Decision Day at Duarte High School! We will celebrate our Seniors and learn where they will attend for the next step in their education and/or career pursuits.
- The annual Teacher and Classified Employee of the Year Reception will take place on Wednesday, May 1, beginning at 3:30 p.m. in the Senior Center.
- Thursday, May 2, Valley View will put on their Spring Performance in the Duarte Performing Arts Center starting at 6:00 p.m.
- On Friday, May 3, members of the District Advisory & English Learners Committee will meet in the District Office Curriculum Lab from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Parents of children who will enter Preschool, TK, Kinder or are new to our district entering any grade level next year, and are interested in joining our DUSD family for 2019-20, are encouraged to enroll now online at register.duarteusd.org. Tour our schools and find more information by visiting the website www.come2duarteusd.com.
- Considering summer options for your children? We offer a free STEAM summer school program for both DUSD and non-DUSD students in Grades K-12 with a variety of enrichment & academic classes open to all children that runs July 1-29. Registration continues this week. Find details on the district website here.
For more about all of the activities taking place within our schools and district this month, please visit our website and subscribe to receive our weekly e-newsletter. You can also find Duarte USD on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.