- Duarte Unified School District
- Superintendent's Messages
Week of May 12, 2019
Please read the information below about the events and activities taking place in our district this week:
- I hope you all enjoyed a Happy Mother's Day!
- Beardslee will host their Pop Up Farmers Market on Tuesday, May 14, from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Learn more about this event here.
- The DHS Spring Band Concert is Thursday, May 16, starting at 6:00 p.m. in the Duarte High School Gym.
- The annual Employee Retirement & Years of Service Reception is Wednesday, May 15, beginning at 3:30 p.m. in the Senior Center.
- Students in Grades 6-8 who attend Andres Duarte, Beardslee, Maxwell and Royal Oaks have a Minimum Day on Wednesday, May 15. Please check with your child's school for specific dismissal times and locations.
- Good luck to all students who will be participating in the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) testing this month. We are confident you will do your best and achieve positive results. Learn more about CAASPP here.
- Parents of children who will enter Preschool, TK, Kinder or are new to our district entering any grade level next year, and are interested in joining our DUSD family for 2019-20, are encouraged to enroll now online at register.duarteusd.org. Tour our schools and find more information by visiting the website www.come2duarteusd.com.
- Considering summer options for your children? We offer a free STEAM Summer School program for both DUSD and non-DUSD students in Grades K-12 with a variety of enrichment & academic classes open to all children that runs July 1-29. Registration continues this week. Find details on the district website here.
For more about all of the activities taking place within our schools and district this month, please visit our website and subscribe to receive our weekly e-newsletter. You can also find Duarte USD on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.